Call us on: 0843 886 8668
Open Daily: 9am to 6pm
IF you would like to contribute to the maintenance of St Nicholas Church, please use one of the following methods:
* Set up a Direct Debit to Give Regularly via the Parish Giving Scheme
* Donate to St. Nicholas’ Church via Total Giving
* Donate to St. Nicholas’ Church via Just Giving
* To Donate £5 to St. Nicholas’ Church from your mobile text 'MORETON 5' to 70085.
* To Donate £10 to St. Nicholas’ Church from your mobile text 'MORETON 10' to 70085.
* To Donate £20 to St. Nicholas’ Church from your mobile text 'MORETON 20' to 70085.
(Please note that donations by Text can be £3, £5, £10, £15 or £20. Just change the amount in the Text message.
The Text Giving Service is provided by DONR)
Donations / Book & Card Purchases at the church
All Major Cards now accepted at the Payment Station is on the table near the font.
Safeguading Questions and Concerns
Moreton Church takes its responsibilities surrounding the safeguarding of children, young people, and adults who may be at risk very seriously, and works in partnership with the Diocese of Salisbury to ensure that we work in accordance with best practice at all times.
Our Parish Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded here
If you have any Safeguarding questions or concerns you can contact the following:
Parish Safeguarding Adviser: Jane Pridmore Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0844 357 8888
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers:
Mon 9am – Wed 1pm Suzy Futcher Email: email@example.com Tel: 07500 664800
Wed 1pm – Fri 5pm Jem Carter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07469 857888
Out of Hours: ‘thirtyone:eight’ Tel: 0303 0031111