Call us on: 0843 886 8668
Open Daily: 9am to 6pm
From May 17th 2021:
Open daily 9am to 6pm
Due to Covid restrictions:
* Face Covering is requested (unless exempt)
* Test and Trace information is requested
(NHS Covid App)
Disabled / Step-free Access:
* Disabled Parking is available at the church. Drive through the White Gate Posts and park on the area in front of the church (no parking in the driveway).
* Take the ramp on the right hand side of the disabled parking area.
* At the top of the ramp go through the gate and continue to the rear door which is straight in front of you. The right-hand door is unlocked during normal church opening hours and provides step-free access to the church.
Donations / Book & Card Purchases
All Major Cards now accepted at the Payment Station is on the table near the font.
Guided Tours of the Church are available for groups of 10 or more.
Please contact the information phone number or email address above to discuss your requirements or book a date for your group's tour.
Safeguading Questions and Concerns
Moreton Church takes its responsibilities surrounding the safeguarding of children, young people, and adults who may be at risk very seriously, and works in partnership with the Diocese of Salisbury to ensure that we work in accordance with best practice at all times.
Our Parish Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded here
If you have any Safeguarding questions or concerns you can contact the following:
Parish Safeguarding Adviser: Jane Pridmore Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0844 357 8888
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers:
Mon 9am – Wed 1pm Suzy Futcher Email: email@example.com Tel: 07500 664800
Wed 1pm – Fri 5pm Jem Carter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07469 857888
Out of Hours: ‘thirtyone:eight’ Tel: 0303 0031111